First day.

Saturday, August 27, 2011
First days..
This post basically comes after I spent my first day at Bombay Veterinary College today.
First day at school is something which most of us probably don’t remember cause we were so little back then..maybe some of us crying and not leaving our mum’s hand or some just smilingly entering our school happy on seeing others. We won’t get to relive this again..but we do get to see this when other little kids have their first day at school.
Then after 10+2 yrs, we leave this lovely institution and move to another part of our life, ‘Junior College’.

First day at my Junior college, mithibai had basically a terrible start but a lovely end. More mature then, independent sort of is what we become. I remember how I made my way to through those boys, pushing, acting rowdy, stamping each other’s feet just to see the notice board that displayed our division and roll no. Look back at it now and I laugh about how funny that scene actually was. Pretty awkward moments, wondering how to break the ice and befriend people.

Eventually got through that phase, understood how people change gradually. Wise is what one becomes through experiences, mistakes.

And now, I am here. At Bombay Veterinary College, Mumbai.. for my first year. When I first walked in, I could find a part of me relating every nook and corner of this college to Mithibai. From the canteen to Library to the crowd. Felt like running back there but then, this is where I am supposed to be. To be a doctor, give that tag to my name, Dr. Karen D’silva.

4 comments:

  1. Miss K said...:

    heheh, tum bhi toh banogi. :P

  1. Sam said...:

    The last line is \m/!

    In totality, the post is good. As all your other posts. =]

  1. Nirati said...:

    Ohh you were in Mithibai!! I was supposed to apply there, milta bhi coz of Gujju thingy :p, but then I thought only the erm typical Gujjus go there,so didn't apply! But m now in Jai Hind. So it's allrite :D
    And damn cool that you're studying to be a vet!! :D